Welcome to EmergencyPrepWorld.com
Our site is here to help you. Our goal is to offer a resource to all those who have an interest in emergency preparation (from the novice just starting out, to the most equipped master of preparation). It is our desire for everyone to become better informed, instructed, and supplied in order to be ready for any emergency they might face.
While visiting our site, please take a few moments to do the following:
- Sign up with us today to become a member! Members get instant access to our free E-Book (The Essential Emergency Preparation Handbook), our comprehensive emergency prep info, videos, our monthly news letter, and more!
- Help others get prepared. “Like us” – and “share us” – on facebook, twitter, or any of the other social network sites.
- Browse around. Most of our links includes great information on the topic heading.
- Check out our blog. Ask questions you may have, or make comments or offer your own insight on topics you may have greater insight to.
- Come back often. We are constantly expanding, updating, and upgrading our list of available emergency prep resources and information. If you ever have a question or a need concerning emergency preparation, we are the source for finding what you are looking for.
And lastly, may we offer a word to the wise when looking to purchase emergency oriented supplies. It comes from a phrase that is often used by certain circles in the military:
“Quality only hurts once.”
In other words, those who have had real world experience with these things have come to know that if you buy “cheap” gear, it will often come back to bite you. They will fail you (in any number of ways) when it really matters (during an emergency). Cheap supplies may cause more pain and frustration (and possibly even your life) than they are worth (i.e. the savings of a few dollars when they were purchased).
On the other hand, quality gear and durable supplies generally only “hurt” once (when you spend the money to procure them), but will stand reliable and able to assist you when you need it the most. Remember this as you decide what to gather and utilize in your emergency preparations.
There are so many possibilities of facing some type of a disaster or emergency today… Will you be ready when that “something” happens?